To file for compensation under Full Coverage, make sure the rental supplier has already charged you for the damage. Once they have, submit your claim in the My Booking section providing the following documents:
- How you prefer to receive compensation: PayPal — please provide your PayPal email address or a bank transfer — please provide the bank details needed for an international transaction (account holder's full name and full address and the international bank account number, SWIFT code, name of the bank, and its address);
- A copy of your ID card or passport;
- The Rental agreement signed with the car rental supplier when you picked up the car (not your voucher);
- A picture and a filled check-in list clearly showing the damage you were charged for;
- A final invoice showing the cost of the damage (not estimation);
- Bank statement or receipt confirming payment for the damage (a screenshot of the transaction is acceptable);
- A police report if a third party was involved in the accident or if mandatory based on the rental agreement.
Remember that you must submit the requested documents within 28 days of dropping off the car. We also recommend you read the inclusions and limitations of Full Coverage before filing a claim.