When picking up a rental car, you'll typically need to provide the following documents:
- A valid driver's license: You'll need to present a valid physical driver's license from your country of residence.;
- A credit card: You'll need to present a physical credit card in the name of the main driver to be used for the security deposit and any additional charges that may incur during the rental period;
- Your passport or ID card;
- Your voucher: You will need to provide a printed or electronic copy of your rental voucher, which will include the details of your rental, such as the pick-up and drop-off dates and location, the type of vehicle, and how much you’ll need to pay;
- Additional documents: Depending on the supplier, you may need additional documents such as your boarding pass, proof of address, the declaration page of your car insurance policy, or an International Driving Permit.
You’ll need the original documents and not copies in most cases.
It's always best to check the Rental Conditions to make sure you know what you need to bring to be able to pick up the vehicle.